HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
If you need any advice or assistance while making your choice, please contact us at email@example.com or call or WhatsApp us at +44 2207 235 4146. Our office hours are 10:30am – 18:30pm (BST) Monday to Friday.
HOW CAN I PAY?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Every purchase is secure thanks to certified secure servers and advanced encryption services. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser, and you can click on it to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
To safeguard your credit card purchases, you will always be asked to enter your CVV code for every order. To protect you as the cardholder and payments made on our site, we may contact you by e-mail to verify your details.
We will consider alternative ways of paying on a case-by-case basis (e.g bank payment link)
WHAT CURRENCIES CAN I PAY IN?
You can pay in GBP, EUR or USD.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship to all international destinations. Please contact Customer Care with your specific requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please note, we may need to contact you for additional information to clear your parcel via your local customs office. Customer care will be in touch should anything be required.
Please note that deliveries to Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are currently suspended.
HOW LONG WILL MY DELIVERY TAKE?
Depending on your method of delivery and destination, DHL takes between 3 – 4 days to deliver within the UK. It takes up to 2 weeks to deliver internationally, excluding any customs clearance which is outside of our control.
CAN I AMEND MY ORDER DETAILS?
Should you wish to amend any order details; we will need to cancel the order and you will need to reorder. For security reasons we are unable to amend any shipping or billing details or arrange any re-directions.
AM I ABLE TO RETURN MY ORDER?
If your purchase is not quite what you are looking for, you can request a return. The pieces must have all the original tags and labels attached and be shipped and received in the condition delivered. We refund the cost of the goods only. Any taxes, duties or shipping fees will not be refunded.
Kindly note the following:
• For orders delivered in the UK: Request to return purchased items must be made within 14 days of purchase.
• For international orders: Request to return purchased items can be made within 14 of receiving the goods.
Refunds: We process refunds within14 business days of returned items being received by us.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
The process is simple and must be done on the website from your account. Below are the steps to follow:
1. Log into your account on www.onmotcomb.com
2. Where it says, "HELLO CLIENT’S NAME”, click on the bottom facing arrow and a drop-down menu will appear, please then click on MY ACCOUNT.
3. Once you scroll down, you will see a list of options on the left, please click on MY ORDERS, this is when the list of your entire orders with us will appear.
4. Find the item that you want to refund and click on “VIEW ORDER “, this is when an image of the item will show up.
5. Click on the link RETURNS, and a drop-down menu of reasons for refund will appear.
6. Please choose the reason for refund from the list, and this will enable the system to process the return request.
Once the above process is completed, we will e-mail you the invoice and the return airway bill documents. Kindly print them and contact DHL and quote your airway bill number to arrange for the pickup at your convenient time. If you are unable to print the airway bill document, kindly ask DHL to pre-print the document when calling for pick up.
Please note that we need to inspect the returned item upon receipt, and once that is completed, we will process your refund through the same payment method you have used. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you.
WHAT IS OUR RETURN POLICY?
You can request to return purchased items within 14 days after receiving goods. However kindly note the following:
• All Products will have a ‘Returns Tag’, a designer swing ticket and Onmotcomb.com swing ticket attached to them and some may have ‘Garment Protection Items’.
• Please ensure that when trying on the products or when the products are a gift for someone else that you or that person does not remove the Garment Protection Items.
• Product returned will not be accepted for a refund if any of the Garment Protection Items and/or ‘Returns Tags’ are removed or have been tampered with.
• Product must be returned in perfect condition, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unused (except for trying on) and with all the original packaging. The original packaging includes a hanger and garment cover.
• All the protective material that was included with the garment will have to be re-applied; any embellishments will be covered in a soft material to prevent any damage from being made during the shipping process – any embellishment will have to be similarly protected if the garment is being returned to us.
• It is your responsibility to check that the product is as described prior to removing the Garment Protection Items.
• We cannot accept product returned as faulty if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed and the damage caused to the product is clearly due to wear and tear or misuse. We will determine in our sole judgement whether the damage is because of normal wear and tear or some other reason.
• We have the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the products are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
• Please note that we can only collect returns from the same country to which your order was delivered.
• If the product complies with our returns policy, then you will receive a refund for the price of the product when purchased by your original payment method within 14 business days.
• All products that fall under On Motcomb Lifestyle section are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If your item was bought online, over the phone or by mail order, as a customer you have consumer returns rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
• Kindly note, we do not offer free returns. Shipping/delivery costs must be paid by the customer for all returned items.
AM I ABLE TO EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
If you wish to exchange any item, please contact Customer Care immediately. You will need to request a return of the original item and then place a new order for the item you wish to purchase. This means each transaction will be treated as a separate order.
WILL I BE REFUNDED THE FULL VALUE OF MY ORDER?
We do not offer free returns. The cost of shipping and delivery of all returns is borne by the customer.
If the product complies with our returns policy, you will receive a refund for the price of the product minus the return shipping costs and duties. The shipping and customs duties paid on the original delivery are not refunded. Please note that it can take up to 14 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
HOW MUCH DOES THE DELIVERY COST?
Delivery is free of charge for all orders over £300. For orders below this value, you will be advised of shipping costs when you check out.
DO I NEED TO PAY TAXES AND DUTIES ON OVERSEAS ORDERS?
For deliveries outside the United Kingdom we will ship your order on a DDU basis. This means that you will need to pay any local taxes or import duties when you receive the delivery. Shipments are usually held at Customs in your country until these fees are paid. Should you not pay these fees, the parcel may be returned to us. However, you will still be liable to pay these fees and they will be deducted from your refund.
Kindly note that we are unable to advise the amount you will need to pay for customs and taxes, or any other additional fees required by your local customs.
WHAT IS MY 'ON MOTCOMB' ACCOUNT USED FOR?
Your Onmotcomb.com account enables you to do the following:
• Follow your online orders, access your purchase history and e-receipts.
• Manage your personal information.
• Opt-in/out of Onmotcomb.com Digital Communication.
• Save your personal Wishlist for access on any device.
HOW DO I STAY INFORMED WITH ON MOTCOMB NEWS?
By subscribing to Onmotcomb.com Newsletter and opting-in to receive Onmotcomb.com Digital communication, you will receive regular updates on what is happening on the website. To subscribe to our e-Newsletter please Click here
HOW DO I IDENTIFY MYSELF IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?
Should you have forgotten your password, please click on Sign In/Register and select ‘Forgot Password?’. For security reasons, an automatic email will be sent to the address you have provided, including a link that will allow you to recreate your new personal password.
HOW DO I MODIFY/DELETE MY ONMOTCOMB ACCOUNT?
Onmotcomb.com offers you the possibility to update and modify all the information of your account by simply entering your Onmotcomb.com. account and directly modifying your details. To delete your Onmotcomb.com account, please email our Customer Care team on at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP SELECTED ITEMS IN MY SHOPPING BAG?
If you are signed into your personal Onmotcomb.com account, the items placed in your shopping bag are automatically shown. Please note that these items will not be reserved. Additionally, Onmotcomb.com cannot guarantee the future availability of the items placed in your Wishlist.
HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH REPEATED RETURNS?
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience seamless. We do monitor the number of returns made by clients and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to future orders being refused. If this applies to your account, we will contact you.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR SITE?
All transactions are secure. Onmotcomb.com website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data. Onmotcomb.com does not keep any credit card information.